Magnum G™ is a potent pharmaceutical grade version of the amino acid l-glutamine. This advanced version assures maximum absorption and systematic assimilation. Scientific research has demonstrated that Magnum G™, combined with proper training and nutrition, will increase lean muscle tissue, amplify immune system response, and enhance growth hormone output. Magnum G™ is a necessity for the athlete looking for serious results.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body. Approximately 80% of the amino acids in your body are L-Glutamine. This is the first amino acid depleted during strenuous exercise and the most crucial to be replenished.
* Poor results from exercise
* Slow recovery time
* Lack of focus during exercise
* Quicker fatigue / less stamina
* Less growth hormone output
* Weaker libido
* Building and repairing lean muscle
* Clearing lactic acid to prevent intense soreness and to improve blood and nutrient flow
* Boosting the immune system
* Forcing protein into muscles
* It is a Pharmaceutical Grade glutamine supplement
* It offers very efficient absorption
* There is no taste and it mixes easily in any beverage
* Results begin in 7 days, and they are noticeable
* Uses weights with their training program
* Experiences fatigue or muscle soreness from training
* Is needing more natural energy
* Is a bodybuilder, fitness competitor or athlete
Frequently Asked Questions
- How quickly can I expect results from Magnum G™?
You should start to feel a noticeable difference in your first week; however, many clients sampling G™ started feeling more energy and alertness after their very first serving!
- What results can I expect from taking Magnum G™?
Results include less muscle soreness and DOMS, increased mental alertness & acuity, improved immune system, an increase in endurance and reduction in recovery time (if you are training).
- What is the optimal way to take Magnum G™?
We recommend that you take 1 - 2 scoops, 1 - 3 times per day - anytime of the day or night. Magnum G™ will absorb best on an empty stomach. It can be mixed with water or your favorite juice (though watch out for those extra juice carbs)!